Google+

Friday, May 22, 2015

Stina's June Kit Projects

Hi again! Stina here today with my projects made with the fabulous June Kit. This is one of my favourite kits thus far, very easy to work with!


 Personal Supplies: white acrylic

When I opened this kit I immediately fell for the yellow zipper and I knew I had to do something fun with it, and here is the result. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.


 Personal Supplies: black acrylic, modeling paste

In the Mixed Media Kit there was a box that I just had to alter. I started by adding some texture to it with modeling paste and the beautiful stencil in the Mixed Media Kit. Then, I added some of the chipboard onto the top of the box. When the glue had dried I painted the whole box with black acrylic paint. Then I dry brushed it with white acrylic paint. I decorated the lid with some flowers and the C'est Magnifique Fairy Frost Glitter. For this project I used products from the Mixed Media Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Flower Add-on.





 Personal Supplies: black acrylic, white cardstock

Here's another layout that I made. I really loved the stencil in the Mixed Media Kit and wanted it to take a big part of the layout. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Flower Add-on.

Personal Supplies: brown mist

My last layout is with a friends lovely daughter. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Flower Add-on.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Stina! I LOVE the texture on your altered box and the way you used the zipper. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts (love the yellow zipper) and a beautiful decorated box.

    ReplyDelete