Google+

Friday, April 24, 2015

Stina's May Kit Projects

Hi! Stina here today showing you the projects made with the May Kit. I had a really fun time creating with this kit, I hope you do the same!

From my own stash I used: background stamps, cardstock

My first layout is with a photo of my sister's son. I just love this photo, taken in the rear view mirror in a car. For this layout I used products from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On and the Mixed Media Kit.


From my own stash I used: cardstock, white mist, white pen

The next layout I made on a black cardstock. I thought it made the colors pop more. For this layout I used products from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On and the Embellishment Add-On.


From my own stash I used: cardstock

This is a really clean and simple layout. I used the back of a Prima flower package behind the photo. For this layout I used products from the Main Kit.


From my own stash I used: cardstock, stamp

My last layout is my own favorite. For this layout I used products from the Main Kit, the Flower Add-On and the Embellishment Add-On.



Thanks for stopping by!
Stina

2 comments: