Google+

Monday, March 9, 2015

Debbie's Layouts Featuring C'est Magnifique's March Kits


 Hi everyone!  Debbie here  today to share a few layouts layouts I created using C'est Magnifique's March kit, Haute Couture along with the Embellishment Add On, Flower Add On and Mixed Media Add On Kits.
The Kaisercraft papers and embellishments from Betsy's Couture are perfect for some vintage layouts.
I found this adorable vintage photo on Pinterest for my first layout. Lots of layering behind my photo including some packaging from the kits.  I used the main kit and embellishment and flower add on. 
From my stash: ink, mist and embossing powder.


I punched some butterflies from the American Crafts cork sheet included in the main kit.

My next layout features a cluster of papers and embellishments and flowers.
From my stash:  ink, stamp, dies, mists.

Love the burlap bows from the main kit!  I used the Kaisercraft stamp and metallic copper embossing power from the Mixed Media kit behind the vintage picture of the woman.  Love the details!

On my next layout I did a lot of fussy cut work to create another vintage layout.
From my stash: modeling paste, mask, stamp, gesso and ink.

Love the cluster of flowers.  I sprayed the tulle flower included in the main kit with some pink mist. 


For my last project I created a little plaque for my mantel.  I primarily used items from the Mixed Media kit including a section of the Ruby Rock It Chipboard Book for the backing.  I layered pieces from the Pink Paislee Hope Chest paper goods and added some stamping.



The March kits are available to purchase here in the store and for more details on the kit contents visit the C'est Magnifique blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Debbie! I love the plaque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful layouts and the mantel plaque is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete