Google+

Monday, January 19, 2015

Debbie's Layouts Featuring C'est Magnifique's February Kits

Hi everyone!  Debbie here today sharing a couple of layouts I created with the February Kits. I used the Main Kit, Flower Add-On and  Embellishment Add-On. You will have to wait to the end of the month for the Main Kit Reveal.

Love this picture of my Grandmother.  Each time I look at it I can't help but wonder whatwas on her mind.   I used the Botanical Garden paper from Blue Fern Studios new Sanctuary collection, along with elements from the Embellishment Add On and Flower 
Add On. Love the Bo Bunny Rose Cafe  Noteworthy Journaling Cards and Film Sticker from the Embellishment Add On, perfect for layering under my picture. 
From my stash:  Stencil, Modeling Paste, Mist, Stamp and Ink.



I used some mists from my stash to slightly alter the colors of the flowers, 
and also used it on my background.

I found a picture on Pinterest of some vintage spools which went perfectly with the Bountiful paper from the Sanctuary collection for my second layout.  I used elements from the Main Kit, Embellishment Add On and Flower Add on.
From my stash:  Stencil, Modeling Paste, Mist, Ink and Stamp




I hope I have inspired you to create!  I will be back later on this month to share a couple more layouts.  All of the add on kits are available to purchase here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Let me just say that your two layouts are GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my gosh, I love them both - amazing! Your artwork is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I especially love the first one, it looks so mysterious. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete