Google+

Monday, January 5, 2015

Debbie's Layouts Featuring C'est Magnifique's January Kits


 Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today to share a few layouts I created using C'est Magnifique's January kit, Edge Of The Brook.  
I loved working with the beautiful Lemoncraft and UHK papers 
featured in the main kit.


On my first layout I used elements from the main kit, the flower add on, and the embellishment add on kit, along with a mask from the September mixed media kit.  
From my stash: modeling paste, paint and ink.

My next layout was created using the January sketch.
 The details in the Lemoncraft papers are beautiful.  I used the main kit, flower add on kit and the embellishment add on kit. There is still plenty of time to enter our sketch challenge.  Details can be found here.
From my stash: modeling paste, mask, stamp, gesso and ink. 


I fell in love with the picture I used.  I found it on Pinterest and used paper from UHK along with the flower add on and embellishment add on.
From my stash: stamp, ink and spanish moss.

The January kits are available to purchase here in the store and for more details on the kit contents visit the C'est Magnifique blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts Debbie, the colours you used are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete