Google+

Monday, November 24, 2014

December Projects from Cathi and a Farewell

I can't believe December is nearly here and my final projects for C'est Magnifique are finished!


My first layout uses the gorgeous wood plank paper in green from the Riddersholm Country Christmas collection. I have used the vine and trim from the main kit, lots of gorgeous flowers from the Flower Add On and the great Tim Holtz Christmas word band from the Embellishment Add On. I used the mask, mists and paints from the Mixed Media Kit.

From my stash: molding paste, twine


I really had fun with this vintage layout! I layered two sheets of the gorgeous papers and made some tears and distressed my edges. I used the beautiful Blue Fern Studios Holiday Vine which I sprayed with the Lindy's Wake Me Up Before you Go Gold. I added lots of gorgeous flowers from the  Flower Add On and the spray from the Mixed Media Kit. The stickers are from the main kit.


From my stash: Shimmerz Texturez, Distress Ink

I have another layout coming soon for the December sketch, I hope you enjoyed these projects!! This will be my last post as Coordinator and DT member. I have really enjoyed my time with C'est Magnifique and will continue to watch it grow and move forward.

2 comments: