Google+

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Bit of Swedish Christmas with Camilla

Hi everybody! It is my turn to show you some sneak layouts with the December kit. I used some photos showing the Swedish tradition on Dec 13th - it's the day of Saint Lucia. The children are dressed as starboys, luciaa, maids or little santas and sing Christmas carols. 

First - my son as a starboy.


For this layout I have used the main kit and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: dies, stamps, mask, texture paste, gesso, leaves

Then my children as little Santas.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: old book pages, string, leaves, doily

And here is my daughter as the lucia.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: gesso, leaves

And here she is again in front of the rest of the children at her school.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my stash: gesso, stamp

Check in again in a few day to see more peeks of the lovely December kit.

Camilla

4 comments: