Google+

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Majas October Kit layouts.

Hi! Maja here today to share some layouts with you. The October kit is a really awsome one!I love all the blue / turquoise /green tones in this month's papers. Those of you who know me, know that I am a sucker for all blues-greens. It was a such joy to make these layouts that I now will show you.
 
First up is a layout made ​​entirely with papers from 7 Dots "9 th wave". I have used the waste pieces from the Blue Fern chipboard that comes with the Add On kit. Tried to get my Chipboard pieces so that they would resemble the chalkboard frame I used for this photo.


I have used the Main Kit and Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On.
 From my own stash chewron stencil from Prima, black and white gesso.

My next layout is also mostly made with the 7Dots papers but I have added a bit of a Tilda paper ( the one with dots) to it as well. 

I have used the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On.
From my own stash a Prima stencil, white gesso and Distress Ink.

My next two layouts are made with the Tilda papers. The first of these two is inspired by swedish country side houses way of hanging up wallpapers.

 I have used the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellishment Add on.

I have used the Main Kit, Flower Add On and Embellisment Add on.
From my own stash white gesso.
 
For all my layouts I have used the main kit, flower add on and embellishment add on. To see the content of the add on kits and papers check it out here!
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to come back and see what the other girls will inspire you with. Next up is Erin!

4 comments: