Google+

Monday, May 21, 2012

June Kit Sneak Peek #3

 "Sweetie" by Camilla Ekman

I went crazy with embellishments on this layout. LOL But I really love how it turned out. The colour scheme is somewhat different to what I used to do, but I decided to make a yellow layout and yellow it is.


 Flower Add-On:
American Crafts: Rose Ribbon
Prima: Sun Kiss Vinetta Flowers

Embellishment Add-On:
Bo Bunny: Country Garden Noteworthy Die Cuts
Prima: Large Window Closers
FabScraps: Picket Fence

From my own stash:
border punches, leaves

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I love the yellow layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very glad you integrated all the yellow on the page, it looks so exquisite. Beautiful work Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, I also like how you used the yellow .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful, Camilla! The yellow is gorgeous--so lovely and delicate and happy!

    ReplyDelete