Google+

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Run, Play, Splash by Kristie Taylor



Kristie's description:

This page was super easy to put together with these colorful papers by 7 Dots Studio! I started with the background, but I wanted to tone it down just a tad so I dry-brushed it with gesso.

I then cut a circle from one of the other sheets and sprayed on some mists in a concentrated fashion, allowing it to drip down the paper. Then I started building layers, distressing the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

The paper directly behind the photos is the packaging from the Prima flowers, which is in the add-ons. I also added the Dusty Attic cogs and the title.

Add-Ons Used:
Dusty Attic Cogs - SOLD OUT

3 comments:

  1. So cool!! Love the distressed look and the color combo. Great job!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS page! Just gorgeous!!! Your talents, Kristie, are beyond measure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - awesome page Kristie - perfewct papers for these pics

    ReplyDelete